GABI Magazine by GABI Media Ltd (“GABI Media Ltd,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website, including, without limitation, gabimag.com.
Any user who registers with us (each, a “Registered User”) and wishes to purchase a product or service through our Website, is agreeing to the terms of this Agreement and the accompanying Terms and Conditions of Purchase with respect to such product or service.
Information, contents, services, and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website or Other Channels, including, for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, HTML, source and object code, software, data, and all other related matters, are protected under applicable copyrights and are the intellectual property of GABI and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers.
GABI actively protects its rights to the content to the fullest extent of the law. The copying, rearrangement, broadcast, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you in any medium, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the Website, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except for limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You may not use such material except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
1. CONTENT USAGE AND COPYWRITE
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted unless otherwise expressly permitted by GABI You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet, or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive, or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by GABI. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the Content without securing the prior written consent of GABI.
– Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this paragraph should be submitted as directed on the Website or Other Channels, as applicable.
– Free access to the content made available to you on the Website is possible due to the paid advertising that appears on the website. Without this advertising, we would not be able to provide you with this content for free. In exchange for your free access to this content, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of advertisements on the Website.
– GABI respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or is aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact our designated copyright agent, in writing by email at email@example.com, in following this process…
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. CONTENT FROM OTHER PROVIDER
– The Website and Other Channels may distribute content supplied by other information content providers such as non-staff contributors, commenters, Microsoft, etc. We use these providers to enhance your experience on the Website and Other Channels. GABI, the Website, and Other Channels are not responsible for the statements and opinions expressed by those content providers. Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such content lies solely with those content providers and is not guaranteed by GABI. Each of those providers have their own “Terms and Conditions” on their websites.
– Given the volume of information posted by such providers, the Website cannot and does not monitor all of the information posted to the Website or Other Channels and assumes no duty to monitor the Website or Other Channels for inappropriate or inaccurate content. Neither GABI nor its affiliates or employees shall be liable to any user or anyone else for claims of defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, fraud, or misrepresentation arising from such content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GABI reserves the right to remove information provided by other information content providers at any time at its sole discretion.
3. COMMENTS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
The interactive areas of the Website and Other Channels are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information.
To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when submitting information to the Website and Other Channels. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the Website and Other Channels. GABI reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
4. POSTING RULES
Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on the Website or Other Channels at any time for any reason without notice. Decisions as to whether content violates any GABI’s posting rule will be made by GABI at its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide the following guidelines to those posting content on the Website and Other Channels. When using the Website or Other Channels, please do not post material that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive, or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hate.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- violates any right of GABI or any third party.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates any municipal, state, or federal law, rule, regulation, or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or Other Channels.
- advertises, promotes, or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service, or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- includes images, photos, articles, or other content that constitutes, promotes, or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline, or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website, Other Channels or affiliated or linked sites.
- “inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- disguises the origin of the post.
- collects or stores other users’ data.
Certain areas of the Website or Other Channels (as applicable) may require registration or may otherwise ask you to provide information to participate in certain features or access certain content. The decision to provide this information is purely optional, however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or features or participate in various areas of the Website or applicable Other Channels.
FEES, PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
As consideration for any purchase you make on the Websites, you shall pay Foundr Magazine all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same.
All payments are charged in U.S. dollars. If the mailing address you provided us is outside the United States.
Our major payment covers the Digital magazine, Advert spaces, and Digital Courses.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). You hereby authorize GABI to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card if the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card.
If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
Refund Policy For assistance with billing questions, refunds or other order inquiries please refer to the respective online support pages, firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB SECURITY RULES
– Communications With Third Parties Through the Website
Your dealings or communications through the Website and Other Channels with any party other than GABI are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of the Website and Other Channels may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services. In most cases, these transactions will be conducted by our third-party partners and vendors.
Under no circumstances will GABI be liable for any goods, services, resources, or content available through such third-party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully the third party’s policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with those policies and practices before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, concerns, or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
– International Users
The Website and certain Other Channels are controlled, operated, and administered by GABI from its offices within Nigeria. GABI makes no representation that materials or the Content available through the Website or Other Channels are appropriate or available for use outside Nigeria, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access the Website or Other Channels from a location outside Nigeria, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
– E-Mail Addresses
GABI respects the privacy of its readers. However, GABI does make it available for rental its list of those registrants who have expressly provided us with their permission to receive third-party information and offers as part of their user profile.
GABI shall have the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove terms of this agreement at any time without notice. Changes shall be effective immediately. You agree to review this agreement periodically since subsequent, use by you of the Website or Other Channels shall constitute your acceptance of any changes. GABI shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of the Website or Other Channels, including, but not limited to, the community areas, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access to use.
– EARNING DISCLAIMER
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs, or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies, or recommendations, and nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE GABI AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing any GABI Products, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or results of any kind.
You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
– OTHER IMPORTANT DISCLIAMERS
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, OTHER CHANNELS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES TO WHICH THE FOREGOING LINKS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GABI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR OTHER CHANNELS. BECAUSE GABI HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GABI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES AND THAT GABI DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ACCURACY, QUALITY, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT GABI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, GOODS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES. THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. GABI AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE OR OTHER CHANNELS AT ANY TIME INCLUDING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE WEBSITE OFFERS A SEARCH FEATURE WITHIN THE SITE.
GABI EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SEARCH INDEX OR DIRECTORY. GABI ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY DIRECTORY OR SEARCH RESULT.
GABI AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION; THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE OR OTHER CHANNELS, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE OR OTHER CHANNELS AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN.
GABI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF THE USERS COMPUTER AND OTHER EQUIPMENT.
AS A CONDITION OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY OTHER CHANNELS, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS, GABI AND ITS SUPPLIERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY, AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY ALLEGATION REGARDING: (A) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER CHANNELS; (B) GABI’S USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE, AS LONG AS OUR USE IS NOT INCONSISTENT WITH THIS AGREEMENT; (C) INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT POSTED BY YOU; AND, (D) ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
If you are dissatisfied with any of GABI material, or with any of GABI’S terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the Website or Other Channels, as applicable.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall GABI, or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Content, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the Content or any errors or omissions in the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that GABI is not liable for any conduct of any user.
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained on the Website and Other Channels; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of these Terms and Conditions, the terms of these Terms and Conditions shall control.
Contact email@example.com with questions or problems with the Website.